Helping Hand Care Directory
As we get older life seems to get harder. We face more challenges; things which were once straightforward become more difficult - everything from looking after our money to cooking a meal. And what if things just get too much and we can't cope? What help is available and how much will it cost? What if we need to find a care home? Where do we start?
Fortunately, help is at hand; in fact there is a lot of help available if you know where to look for it - and that is the purpose of the George Davies Helping Hand Care Directory - to point you in the right direction so that you can get the help you need.
The Directory contains information and contact details to help with the following:
- Help with staying at home
- Caring for someone else
- Finding accommodation
- Legal issues
- Planning what will happen in the event of your death
Those who will find this Directory helpful include:
- You and/or your parents - the Directory contains essential information and useful contact details - help is only a phone call away.
- Carers - you can share the responsibility by drawing on the extra help you need.
- Attorneys - if you are legally appointed to look after someone else's financial affairs there is extra help available if you need it.
You will need to register to use this service. Registration is FREE - simply call our helpline on 0161 234 8870. We will then send you your free copy of the Directory.
Our Services & Sectors
- Mr H, North West